Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, February 22, 2013

Recomended Graco Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller

A few days ago, I went to supermarket with my sister and her babies. She looks so difficult to carry and watch them. I asked her if this situation always happened when she want to go the supermarket or anywhere else, and yes, it always happen many times and she looks so tired with this.  So I try to find a new stroller for her in Amazon's site and found this. 

I thought that maybe one of you have the same problem with my sister so I try to share this product with you. It will make my sister and you more easy to carry them for shopping or walking in the garden, etc.

You can visit the Amazon's site to buy this "Magic" Stroller by click in the link Graco Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller


Here is the photo of this stroller :








Technical Details
  • Item Weight : 33 pounds
  • Product Dimensions : 27.2 x 22.5 x 41.5 inches
  • Origin : Imported
  • UPC : 047406115570
  • Item Model Number : 1810096
  • Max. Weight Recommendation : 50 Pounds
  • Specification Met  : Certified frustration-free
  • Max. Number of Compatible Seats  : 2
  • Tire Material : Plastic
  • 80% Polyester/20% Cotton
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
  • With 12 riding options and the ability to sit or stand, your kids will love getting out and about, Accepts two Graco infant car seats, Removable face time rear seat for more interaction with baby, Multi-position, reclining front seat reclines flat for baby's comfort, Front seat, bench seat and standing platform each hold child up to 50 pounds, rear seat holds up to 40 pounds
I'm really recommended this stroller, so if you want to buy this stroller, please buy from this widget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment